This easy-to-read report brings together at your fingertips EVA’s vast market knowledge, advanced integrated modeling, superior data, and insightful analytics. In today’s fast moving markets where regulations or market events can rapidly alter the outlook for coal, you can be assured of always having the industry’s best, and freshest, market outlook. Each quarterly report will incorporate the latest EVA integrated model coal price, supply and demand forecasts, MSHA production data, EIA power generation reports, utility stockpile data, long-range weather forecasts, regulations, and market news.
In addition to covering the latest market trends, fuel switching analysis, coal plant retirement outlook, scrubber outlook, coal exports and imports, and long-range weather outlook, each report will have historical data and three-year outlooks for:
- Domestic power markets;
- Generation by region and fuel type;
- Electricity generation by region and fuel type;
- Domestic demand forecast for metallurgical coal;
- Commercial/industrial demand outlook;
- Coal production by region, broken out by surface and underground production by state or supply region (including anthracite, lignite, and Alaskan coal) and basin;
- Coal price forecast for 20 steam, met and international coal types for the next six quarters and the next three years;
- Coal supply and demand by region, categorized by electric burn, coke ovens, commercial/industrial, utility stockpile change, met and steam exports, producer stockpile change, and losses, refuse and unaccounted for coal.
If you choose to subscribe to the Quarterly U.S. Coal Report, you will get four reports per year plus occasional, ad-hoc insights on key industry issues plus direct access to EVA’s coal experts and content authors.