The natural gas industry remains as dynamic as ever, as the industry continues to adapt to the impact of the ‘game changing’ shales on the U.S. supply portfolio and the response of the consuming sectors to a new era of relatively low priced natural gas. Included in the latter are record levels of coal-to-gas fuel switching and a series of capacity expansions within the industry sector.
These and other issues, such as the impact of weather and the outlook for storage, are covered at length in EVA’s Monthly Natural Gas Report. Some of the key features of the report include:
- Near-term forecasts of demand for each of the consuming sectors.
- Near-term assessments of each of the components of the U.S. supply portfolio.
- The current status of storage inventories, the storage overhang and the outlook for season ending storage levels.
- Natural gas price forecasts.
- Appendix material includes the outlook for weather and current status of rig counts.