Every month, EVA utilizes its in-depth knowledge and cutting-edge environmental compliance expertise to provide an overview of recent and most-discussed topics in the environmental industry. Please find the most current as well as past newsletters below.
- July 2016: California’s CO2 Cap-and-Trade Program in Trouble
- August 2016: NY Clean Energy Standard and its Impact on the RGGI CO2 Market
- September 2016: Clean Power Plan Litigation Update
- October 2016: EPA’s 2016 CSAPR Seasonal NOx Update Rule and its Effect on Coal Generation
- Nov/Dec 2016: Environmental Regulatory Landscape under Trump
- January 2017: Environmental/Regulatory Affairs – What to expect in 2017
- February 2017: No Clean Power Plan – No Problem!
For more information on any of the topics presented here, please contact Phillip Graeter at [email protected] or subscribe to our NEW Quarterly Environmental Report. The report offers a complete, yet concise, overview of the U.S. environmental markets – a one-stop solution that provides the latest information regarding U.S. environmental policies, regulations, and emission markets. To learn more or download a sample, please visit us at: