Mr. Schwartz is responsible for a wide variety of studies of energy supply and demand at Energy Ventures Analysis, Inc., including:
- Assisting utilities, industries, and independent power producers in developing fuel procurement strategies and in negotiating long-term fuel contracts.
- Auditing utility fuel procurement practices, system dispatch, and off-system sales.
- Directing EVA’s analyses of coal supply and demand.
- Testifying in fuel contract disputes.
- Assisting companies in acquisitions and sales of coal reserves and producing properties.
- Princeton University, B.S.E. in Geological Engineering.